Resume Builder Information
- The resume builder is a fill in the blank form that walks you through four steps: Getting Started; Experience; Related Information; and Finishing Up.
- Follow the Resume Instructions provided in the Help/Tutorial Section on USAJOBS.
- Resumes on USAJOBS are centrally stored and can be used to apply for DOI FIRES announcements as well as positions at other Federal agencies that are integrated with USAJOBS.
- Added benefits:
- You can create and store up to five resumes on USAJOBS.
- Any time during the resume building process, you can preview your resume.
- You may manually type in the resume builder, or you can cut and paste from an existing document.
- You may edit or delete Work Experience at any time.
- You can spell check your resume
- You can activate your resume which will allow recruiters to find your resume during resume searches