The resume builder is a fill in the blank form that walks you through four steps: Getting Started, Experience, Related Information, and Finishing Up.
- Follow the Resume Instructions provided in the Help/Tutorial Section on USAJOBS.
- Resumes on USAJOBS are centrally stored and can be used to apply for DOI FIRES announcements as well as positions at other Federal agencies that are integrated with USAJOBS.
- Added benefits:
- You can create and store up to five resumes on USAJOBS.
- You will be prompted to enter all required fields that will enable us to best assess your qualifications. For example, month/year to month/year, hours worked per week, duties for each work experience listed, etc.
- Any time during the resume building process, you can preview your resume.
- You may manually type in the resume builder, or you can cut and paste from an existing document.
- You may edit or delete Work Experience at any time.
- You can spell check your resume.
- You can activate your resume which will allow recruiters to find your resume during resume searches.
For more information on Creating a Resume, click here.